Sunday 31 January 2010

Road Safety Project!

Do you know anyone aged between 9-16? Want to help me with my latest project? Please send them the link below to my project survey which aims to help me to design road safety gear for young people.


http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YSGV7LV


2807 people under 16 years old were seriously injured or killed on Britain's roads in 2008. More than 60% of these accidents happened because they didn't look properly or couldn't be seen by road vehicles...

I will be using a combination of textiles and electronics to design a range of items that could be used to help young people to be seen better and to stay safe. If you have any ideas, opinions or comments feel free to contact me, I'd very much appreciate it. You could leave a comment here, or email me.

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment