I've been working on crochet lately, partly because i was rubbish at it and i wanted to figure it out, and partly because I'm avoiding working on my latest portfolio for university... The upshot, is that after having figured out how to make crochet flowers, I have started a small meadow!
Some are in silk/merino blends, some are in bamboo, and some are in lambswool.
These are just a few examples, but they are growing by the second!
I experimented a little with size and petal density and i decided i like the little ones best. It's a very quick way to use up leftover yarn! so I'll probably be making lots more of these.
I also made some panels for a crochet cushion. The idea is to sew these onto a fabric cushion cover, but I think for the future I'll make an entirely crocheted cover and put this over a covered cushion filler instead. This was using a single skein of Rowan Colourscape in Autumn. I might have to get more of this and do a knitted cushion cover so you can see the colour progression horizontally as well!