Thursday 30 April 2009

Be Frugal Cool

If you haven't already heard of  FrugalCool, check it out now! 

FrugalCool is dedicated to using recycled, natural, ecologically friendly materials to produce objects of beauty and use. It is also specific to the Edinburgh area, promoting the local craft scene and showing you that you can buy beautiful handmade items without breaking the bank.

I met with the founder recently as she was interested in Pretty Porcini and she purchased a good portion of my items to promote on the site. Some of the other stuff on there is fantastic, I especially love the LP clocks, and the felt jewellery, to be honest I had never seen the attraction to felt jewellery until I saw the stuff on FrugalCool. 

So take a look, especially if you live anywhere near Edinburgh!



No comments:

Post a Comment