Sunday 12 September 2010

Two long months

Ok. Not the best two months. I had to close my Etsy shop for a while, and abandon the blog, and neglect my crafting to deal with some tricky situations... So here's a smattering of photos from the many things I did these past two months that I never got a chance to share...

...A rainy walk to Musselburgh along the sea front...

...The most delicious pie ever made (Thank you Rachel Allen!)...

...Is it a treecow or a treepig at Roslin? I can't decide...

...The most lovely crisp in Darlington...

...And best of all, the cutest new cousin ever!

The coolest thing about my new cousin? 
Thanks to an unusual law in France that means the mother doesn't have to be present when you register the birth, my cousins middle name really IS Danger. 

So cool!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment